Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Day With Stephanie

Today I spent the day with my awsome friend, Stephanie, in Dublin.

We went to lunch at Sandella's Flatbread Cafe. I had the Mediterranean Quesadilla and Steph had the Chicken Delicato Panini.


Then, we treated ourselves to some ice cream at Jeni's.



 I had the Brambleberry Crisp (a seasonal flavor) and the Riesling Poached Pear (a signature flavor) (the one on the left). Steph had three: Brambleberry Crisp, Dark Chocolate (a signature flavor), and Violets and Meringue (a seasonal flavor) (the one on the right).
 Then we went down the road to La Chatelaine French Bakery & Bistro.


Steph and I each brought a coconut macaroon for our husbands because we are sooo nice! :) We also brought some for ourselves. I brought a Palmier and Stephanie bought a chocolate croissant. The saleman was nice and gave us a few slices of their white chocolate, pecan bread for Free!!

1 comment:

Stizz said...

I had such a fun day with you! Thank you for letting me drag you around to all my fun places. We definately need to do it again soon!