Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Our Dog's Growth

Her name is Sakura, which means "cherry blossom" in Japanese. She is white german shepherd mix, we think. Sakura came to our house from a shelter which called Pets Without Parents on last christmas season.  



She is tossing and turning while asleep. 
And she can sleep anywhere! It's funny♡ ;)

In her cage...♡


On my legs...♡

With me...♡

On the couch...♡

On my husband....♡

On his legs...♡

On our dirty clothes...♡

Super shot!




When she came to our house at first, she was so small. 
She was three months old.



Her ear used to fold when she was young.


The her spay day.
 It looks painful! :(

 She wants to died. 

 
My mom put lamp on my neck...


She can be a lot of animals! 

For example, she can be a sheep.

She also can be a horse.

She can be a true seal too! Lol!


She loves people especially papa a lot!

I love you, papa♡

 
We look our future!



I can help papa to write a text.

These are mine. No! These are mine!!






She loves dogs.

Her friend Bigz.

 They are good friends! :)

 Right?


She also loves to eat! Of cause!

 We gave a big bone for her christmas present on last christmas. 
It's mine!! Don't steal it!


She loves to ride in the car.



What do you think does she really like to ride narrow car with many shuff?


 
Yeah, I love to ride the car!



 She likes to brush her teeth.  


We are happy family!! :)

Thank you!







3 comments:

Jess said...

What a cute dog! :)

Stizz said...

She is so cute with a cute personality too! I love all of the pictures. I think Bigz misses her...maybe he thinks she's his girlfriend even though she's a lot taller than him. :) They need to play together again soon.

Trevor & Emi's Adventures said...

I don't know how to reply for your comments. I hope you can read this.
Thank you for your comments! I wrote many blogs at once...but i'm glad you read it! Thanks a lot! :)